Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Your thesis

Hi Anneke,

I had lunch with James and he gave me a sketch of your thesis. It sounds wonderful. Please let me know when Queen's has posted it on Qshare so I can enjoy it and see what you have been up to this year.

James certainly raves about you and I'm sure your departure will leave a big hole. Intriguing to hear his plans for teaching 200 next year, with 8 TAs! I feel so lucky to have found one person on "main" campus who shows such strong interest in teaching and learning issues.

And of course I'm hoping this blog will give me the occasional window into your teaching next fall. Meanwhile, I wish you well with that all important task of writing up!

Yours,
Tom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Tom! I really appreciate the encouragement. I expect bits and pieces of that thesis may drift onto this blog, and I will certainly make sure you have access to the real thesis when it's done! If you would like to have some input along the way as well, I would be quite grateful.

    ReplyDelete